Grilled chicken vegetable and pasta bechamel.
You can cook Grilled chicken vegetable and pasta bechamel using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled chicken vegetable and pasta bechamel
- You need 200 grams of Spiral pasta.
- It’s 140 grams of Chicken breast skinless.
- Prepare 400 grams of Fresh mixed vegetables.
- You need 1 envelope of Knorr bechamel mix.
- You need 1 liter of skimmed milk.
Grilled chicken vegetable and pasta bechamel instructions
- Preheat oven to 200c.
- Begin by precooking pasta and steaming vegetables. I prepare my own mix of fresh peas, green beans, zucchini, and carrots but you can select your preference. I keep pre-weighed bags frozen after I have prepared them..
- Cube chicken breast, whilst mixing up the bechamel sauce (milk and mix packet). Once chicken is browned nicely pour over chicken simmer stirring until sauce thickens..
- Mix cooked pasta, steamed vegetables and sauce mix together and bake at 200c for 20 minutes. I do not add salt as packaged sauces and mixes already contain sodium..