Grilled Chicken Florentine Pasta.
You can have Grilled Chicken Florentine Pasta using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled Chicken Florentine Pasta
- Prepare 2 of 6 ounce chicken breast.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 of as needed Cooking spray.
- Prepare 8 oz of Linguini.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Canola oil.
- It’s 3 tbsp of All purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1 cup of Whole milk.
- You need 1 cup of Chicken broth (fat free, reduced sodium).
- You need 3 oz of Parmesan cheese (grated).
- It’s 3 cup of Fresh spinach.
Grilled Chicken Florentine Pasta instructions
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
- Grill chicken for 7 minutes on each side.
- Cook pasta according to packaging.
- Heat nonstick pan to medium-high heat..
- Add oil and garlic and cook until brown..
- Add flour, milk, and broth, constantly mixing and whisking..
- Add cheese and stir until it melts. Add remaining salt and pepper with spinach..