Rosemary Garlic Pizza Dough.
You can cook Rosemary Garlic Pizza Dough using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rosemary Garlic Pizza Dough
- Prepare 1 cup of beer.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Tone’s Rosemary Garlic Seasoning.
- You need 30 g of loose shredded Asiago (about 1/4 cup).
- You need 150 g of Semonila.
- Prepare 300 g of Bread Flour (about 2 cups).
- You need 1 packet of dry yeast.
Rosemary Garlic Pizza Dough instructions
- Add ingredients in the order listed to a bread maker and run dough cycle..
- Once dough cycle is done, divide it into two balls for large pizzas or four for medium. Use it right away, store up to 4 days in fridge, or freeze for later..