Thin Crust Pizza Dough.
You can cook Thin Crust Pizza Dough using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Thin Crust Pizza Dough
- You need 500 g of flour.
- It’s 250 ml of warm water.
- It’s 20 g of yeast.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 of fingertip of sugar.
Thin Crust Pizza Dough step by step
- Dissolve yeast, salt, pepper, oil and sugar in a bowl with warm water.
- Add flour and knead thoroughly.
- Place bowl in a warm place for 30 min.
- Place in fridge for 2 days.
- After wait, cut into pieces and role to desired thickness.
- Now add desired toppings and bake at highest possible temperature. If prepared thin, will take no longer than 10 min.
- Normally requires 2 days wait, but can also be eaten after prepared, but not as good.