Pizza Dough (without yeast).
You can cook Pizza Dough (without yeast) using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pizza Dough (without yeast)
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 3/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2-1 cup of unsweetened plain almond milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped chives.
- It’s 1 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 1 tsp of basil.
Pizza Dough (without yeast) instructions
- In a mixing bowl, combined flour, baking powder, garlic and salt..
- Add ½ cup of the milk and stir it all together. If your dough still looks really dry, add a couple tablespoons of the rest of the milk until dough can easily be formed into a ball, not to dry and not to sticky..
- Add Olive oil and mix into dough.
- Knead in the chopped chives, oregano, and basil, making sure they are all mixed in well..
- Now roll out the dough, place on a baking sheet or pizza pan. Add sauce, your favorite toppings and bake at 400°f for 20 to 30 min..