Jalapeño Popper Stuffed Chicken Breast.
You can have Jalapeño Popper Stuffed Chicken Breast using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Jalapeño Popper Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Prepare 4 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Green Onion.
- It’s 2 of jalapeños.
- It’s 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- You need 1 cup of Seasoned Flour.
Jalapeño Popper Stuffed Chicken Breast step by step
- Clean Chicken and flatten.
- In food processor chop pepper.
- Then add cheese.
- Spread on lightly seasoned chicken.
- Roll up secure with toothpicks.
- Mix breadcrumbs and season flour coat chicken evenly.
- Spray Pan With Oil.
- Bake until golden brown about 45 mins.
- Spray top of chicken with butter oil spray Bake at 350°.
- Enjoy ….