Spicy Grilled Chicken Marinade.
You can cook Spicy Grilled Chicken Marinade using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Grilled Chicken Marinade
- You need 1/3 cup of Olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 clove of Crushed garlic.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Fresh oregano.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Ground pepper.
- You need 6 of Chicken breasts.
Spicy Grilled Chicken Marinade step by step
- Start by measuring out each ingredient..
- Next mix the ingredients together in a large bowl..
- Place the raw chicken into the bowl to marinade for about 45 minutes to 1 hour..
- After marinading, cook for about 30 minutes or until the chicken is done..