Grilled Chicken Steak with Black Pepper and Apple Mango Salsa.
You can have Grilled Chicken Steak with Black Pepper and Apple Mango Salsa using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled Chicken Steak with Black Pepper and Apple Mango Salsa
- It’s 2 pieces of chicken breasts.
- You need 1 tablespoons of grounded black pepper.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoons of sesame oil.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt (marinated chicken).
- It’s 2 teaspoons of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of medium size mango.
- You need 1 of small green apple.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped parsleys or corianders.
- It’s 1 of small size tomato or red bell pepper.
- You need 3 of shallots.
- It’s 1 of whole lime.
- It’s 1 of little pinch of salt (add to salsa).
Grilled Chicken Steak with Black Pepper and Apple Mango Salsa instructions
- Remove the skin out and fillet the chicken half through the meat and butterfly them.Using the knife pierce all over the meat..
- Add the seasonings into the mixing bowl (oyster sauce,sesame oil,sugar and salt) along with the chicken.Mix them evenly and marinate at least 20 mins or overnight in the fridge is the best to let them absorb the seasonings..
- Grill them until golden brown.I cooked them in the Halogen oven at 175 C. 20 mins and flip another side,cook more 5 mins..
- Diced the mango fruit into cubes and coarsely chopped shallots,parsleys or corianders..
- Dice the green apples into small cubes.I picked the Granny Smith..
- Dice the tomato or red bell pepper.I removed all the seed,the jello inside but skins and flesh..
- Gently mix all the fruits,chopped corianders or parsleys and shallots.Squeeze lime juice along with a pinch of salt to bring out more flavour of those fresh fruits..
- Put the grilled chicken steak along with the salsa on a plate and enjoy!!.
- Tips*** You can substitue shallots for 1/4 cups of chopped red onion..