grilled parmesan ranch chicken packs. Place packs on grill over medium heat. Parmesan ranch chicken is ready in under an hour with just five simple ingredients. Combine corn flakes, Parmesan cheese, and ranch dressing mix in a bowl.
Perfectly crispy, tender and flavorful every time! Sprinkle each piece with the remaining grated Parmesan. Chicken coated with bbq ranch sauce can be baked or grilled. You can have grilled parmesan ranch chicken packs using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of grilled parmesan ranch chicken packs
- It’s 4 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt free garlic herb blend.
- It’s 1/2 cup of ranch dressing.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 cup of quartered small red potatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of baby carrots, cut in half lengthwise.
- Prepare 1/4 lb of green beans, trimmed.
- You need 1/3 cup of finely shredded parmesan cheese.
This simple recipes makes the most flavorful and juicy bbq ranch chicken you will ever have. Serve on salads, in tacos or burritos or with a side of veggies. I've pretty much spilled the beans in the title, but this recipe is as simple as it get. Buttery Crackers, savory Ranch and Parmesan Cheese blend together to create the most juicy and delicious chicken you've ever tasted!
grilled parmesan ranch chicken packs instructions
- heat grill. cut 4 sheets (18×12in) of foil, spray with cooking spray. sprinkle chicken with garlic herb blend, place 1 breast on each sheet of foil. drizzle 1 tbsp of the dressing over each breast.
- in medium bowl, mix remaining 1/4 cup dressing and the water. stir in potatoes, carrots and green beans. divide vegetables among chicken breasts. sprinkle with cheese.
- bring up 2 sides of foil so edges meet. seal edges, making tight 1/2 inch fold. fold again, allowing space for heat circulation and expansion. fold other sides to seal.
- place packets on grill over med heat. cover grill. cook 10 min. rotate a packets 1/2 turn, cook 5-15 min longer or until vegetables are tender and juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut. (170°).
- to serve, cut large X across top of each packet, carefully fold back foil to allow steam to escape.
When I first made this Parmesan Ranch Baked Chicken recipe a couple of years ago, I wasn't planning on posting it because I didn't know how it would turn out. Grilled chicken topped with a creamy Ranch sauce and parmesan crumb topping. I made this tonight and it is AMAZZZING!!! 🙂. I marinated the chicken and prepared the ranch spread and parmesan crumb topping while Chicken Legs grilled the chicken. Grilled Parmesan-Ranch-Chicken Pack for the grill. boyscout style.