Fruit Explosion Carrot Muffins. Home recipes > Courses > bread > Tim Horton's Copycat Fruit Explosion Muffins. Mashed Potatoes in Muffin Pan The Best Banana Bread Muffins Ever. These carrot muffins are my favorite snack during the day.
These Fruit Explosion Muffins are loaded with strawberries and blueberries (or any berries you want!) and have a strawberry jam surprise inside! They are made with whole wheat flour and sour cream makes them extra moist. Recipe posted first on The Recipe Critic. You can cook Fruit Explosion Carrot Muffins using 28 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fruit Explosion Carrot Muffins
- You need of Chia fruit spread: add to a pot.
- It’s 2 cup of Each rhubarb washed and cut, strawberries, green apples peeled, mangos. (Can be fresh or frozen).
- It’s 1 of Vanilla bean scrapped then throw the pod in the pot.
- You need 1 of Lemon zested and squeezed.
- You need 1/4 cup of Chia seeds (optional I ground half of them in coffee grinder).
- You need of In a blender add:.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Large flake gf oats.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Quinoa flakes.
- It’s 1 cup of Almond pulp (wet from mylking) or almond flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Sea salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Pumpkin pie spice.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Honey or maple syrup.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Stevia or more to your preferred sweetness.
- It’s 2 of Bananas.
- You need 2 tbsp of Ground flax mixed with 1/4 cup water or 2 eggs.
- You need 2 tbsp of Chia seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Your choice natural nut or seed butter.
- You need of Fold in:.
- You need 1 cup of Carrot pulp from juicing (or peeled and grated).
- You need 1/4 cup of Coconut.
- You need 1 cup of Fruit spread (best if cooled) divided, 1/2 cup into batter.
- It’s of Cinnamon sugar topping.
- You need 1/4 cup of Hemp hearts.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Coconut sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
These muffins have been on my. These Fruit Explosion Muffins are packed with berries and have a strawberry surprise in the center! They are just as good as your bakery favorite but made completely from scratch. Ashley here again with your new favorite muffin recipe 🙂.
Fruit Explosion Carrot Muffins instructions
- Make fruit spread. Mix all ingredients together In a pot. bring to a boil and allow to simmer and break down and thicken. Pull out vanilla pods. With an immersion blender or potato masher process till desired consistency. Allow to cool. Will make about two 16 oz jars. Keep one in fridge and one in freezer. Great to spread on toast, add to plain yogurt, top pancakes, make bars…etc..
- Alternatively you can skip this step all together and just add 1/2 cup on Apple sauce to muffins or cut up fruit. And then your favourite jam for the center of the muffins..
- In blender throw all the muffins ingredients except the fold ins and blend. It doesn't have to be completey smooth..
- Fold in the add ins, scoop 1/4 cup into sprayed muffins tins. Add 1 spoonful of the reserved fruit spread on top of each muffin, then top with another 1/4 cup batter. Makes large fruit explosion muffins! Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar topping. Bake 375 17-22 mins. Allow to cool in pan on rack for at least 5 mins. They are moist muffins, best kept in fridge if they last past a day in your house. I made 12 smaller muffins and 12 mini muffins..
This has been one of my "bucket. I grew up in the west-end of Toronto. When I was still quite young, my grand-mother (Baba) moved from Saskatoon to Toronto to be near her two children and four grand-children. We turned our carrot cake muffins inside out! these muffins are packed so tight with fruit they explode. They are a little shy on their own but as part of breakfast with fruit yogurt the sugar was not missed by the kids.