Penne Alla Vodka With Grilled Chicken.
You can have Penne Alla Vodka With Grilled Chicken using 12 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Penne Alla Vodka With Grilled Chicken
- Prepare 2 of Chicken breasts.
- You need 1 of as needed Vodka.
- Prepare 1 head of Onion.
- It’s 3 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 1 cup of Bacon.
- Prepare 1 can of Tomato pur?e.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Heavy cream.
- You need 1 of Salt & pepper.
- You need 1 of Oregano.
- Prepare 1 of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 1 box of Penne pasta.
Penne Alla Vodka With Grilled Chicken instructions
- First, chop the onions & garlic.
- Then, on a skillet, add some olive oil and saut? the onions & garlic until golden (not burnt).
- While you are saut?ing the onions & garlic start cooking some bacon, until crunchy. (Again, not burnt).
- Once the bacon is all done, chop it up and add it to the onion & garlic mixture..
- Mix it up, and then add the vodka! I added about two nips I bought at the store, but you can add as much as you'd like 🙂 there's nothing wrong with that!.
- While this is cooking also add 2 tablespoons of butter and mix it up.
- After that is done, add your can of tomato pur?e and mix it all together.
- Then add the heavy cream and mix it.
- Add salt, pepper, oregano, & Parmesan cheese to taste..
- And lastly add the remainder of the butter (2 tablespoons) and once again mix it up!.
- You can add extra heavy cream to make it more watery if you'd like. And just taste it and see how you like it, if it needs more spices or vodka or anything go ahead and add it to your preference. Any way is good and tasty!.
- While your vodka sauce is slowly cooking, get your chicken breasts and chop them up. I prefer to have them in chunks but any way is fine.
- Grab a skillet, and saut? your chicken with some olive oil. Or you can grill it if you have a grilling pan. Make sure you spice up your chicken with some salt & pepper to taste!.
- Once your chicken is done, add it to your vodka sauce and mix it all together!.
- Grab some penne pasta or whatever your tastebuds want and cook it.
- Once your pasta is ready (I like mine al dente) mix it with your yummy vodka sauce and serve!!!!.
- Last but not least; ENJOY! (And go to the gym the next day lol!).