Homemade pizza dough.
You can have Homemade pizza dough using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Homemade pizza dough
- It’s 2 1/4 tsp of active dry yeast.
- You need 1 cup of warm water.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of cold water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 5 1/2 cups of flour.
Homemade pizza dough instructions
- Combine yeast and warm water in a small bowl.
- In a separate bowl mix together cold water, olive oil, salt and sugar.
- Using a standing mixer with a dough hook, mix together flour, yeast mixture and cold water mixture. Mix for roughly 5-6 minutes. Turn off mixer and let stand for 2 minutes, then mix again for another 3 minutes or so..
- Coat counter top with flour and knead dough with your hands until it is no longer sticky. (You may need to add a little more flour).
- Wrap your dough with plastic wrap and let sit in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Before rolling out your dough for pizza, add a little flour to the dough and knead for a minute or 2..
- That's It! Have fun making your pizza! Check out my homemade chicken bacon and ranch pizza! It's to die for!.