Susie's Pizza Dough.
You can have Susie's Pizza Dough using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Susie's Pizza Dough
- You need 2 c of Water (warm, 110 degrees).
- Prepare 3 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of Honey.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Onion Powder.
- It’s 4 1/2 c of Flour.
- It’s 3 tsp of Instant Yeast.
- Prepare 1/2 c of Olive Oil (divided in the bowls to grease as they rise).
Susie's Pizza Dough instructions
- Put all ingredients, except the olive oil, in a mixer. Mix on high for 8 minutes..
- Divide dough into 3 sections for thin crust or 2 sections for thick crust. Place each dough in a separate bowl greased each with 1/4 cup oil..
- Let rise about 20-30 minutes..
- Dump the contents of a bowl onto parchment paper and very lightly, use two fingers to spread out to desired size..
- Top with sauce, cheese, and toppings..
- Transfer entire pizza (including parchment paper) onto a preheated pizza stone..
- Bake in oven on the preheated pizza stone at 500 degrees for 8-10 minutes. Remove and let cool 10 minutes before cutting..