Easy Pizza Dough.
You can have Easy Pizza Dough using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Pizza Dough
- Prepare 4 Cups of Flour.
- It’s 2 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Dry Active Yeast.
- You need 350-400 ml of Warm Water.
Easy Pizza Dough instructions
- Mix the flour, salt, and yeast in a large bowl. Give it a stir to make sure it's all mixed.
- Gradually add the water, mixing with a study wooden spoon. Just use warm water from the tap. Start with 350ml, but add slightly more if required to combine all of the dry mix. You shouldn't need the full 400ml.
- Once fully mixed, set aside the bowl for 18-24hrs covered with cling film.