Grilled Chicken Alfredo & Pasta.
You can have Grilled Chicken Alfredo & Pasta using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled Chicken Alfredo & Pasta
- You need 1 lb of Pasta, I used Ziti.
- Prepare 2 of Boneless Chicken Breast, about 3/4 pound each.
- You need 1/2 pints of Heavy Cream.
- It’s 2 of Egg Yolks.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- It’s 1/2 stick of Unsalted Butter.
- Prepare 1 of Salt & Pepper to taste.
Grilled Chicken Alfredo & Pasta step by step
- Grill chicken until done..
- Cut chicken into bite sized pieces..
- Boil pasta until al dente..
- In a saucepan, add butter, cream, and egg yolks..
- Heat on medium until blended..
- Add cheese and salt and pepper. Stir until creamy..
- Drain water from pasta and add sauce..
- Add chicken and mix..
- Heat for 1 to 2 more minutes and serve..