Chef Benny's NiHao Sweet N' Spicy Chicken Breast (No Sugar). This chicken dish uses skinless boneless chicken breasts and tastes delicious. Sticky.no Very good flavor but I had the same problem other reviewers mentioned about the sauce not thickening up. Dredging the chicken strips in flour..
Brown sugar gives these grilled chicken breasts a glistening glaze and caramel-like sweetness, while mustard powder and cayenne add an earthy kick. In a small bowl, combine sugar, coriander, salt, mustard powder and cayenne. Place chicken breasts in a bowl and rub well with spice mixture. boneless skinless chicken breasts. You can have Chef Benny's NiHao Sweet N' Spicy Chicken Breast (No Sugar) using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chef Benny's NiHao Sweet N' Spicy Chicken Breast (No Sugar)
- You need 1 lb of Chicken Breast filet (boneless, skinless).
- Prepare 1 of as needed Olive Oil Spray.
- It’s of Chicken Rub (prep).
- It’s 1 of as needed Sea Salt.
- It’s 1 of as needed Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Ground Cinnamon.
- It’s of Chicken Glaze.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Stevia.
- Prepare 3 tsp of Chipotle Chili Powder.
- You need 2 tsp of Chinese Five Spice.
- It’s 2 tsp of Ground Cinnamon.
In a large baggie, combine the grill seasoning, chili powder, paprika and brown sugar. Place the chicken breasts in the baggie and give them a good shimmy shake. These Sweet n' Spicy Chicken Bowls assemble quickly and provide a lot of flavor, color, and If you still feel the Sweet n' Spicy Chicken Bowl needs a little sauciness and you're not doing the Go Sugar Free How do you spread one single chicken breast out over four servings? Can increase/reduce hot sauce to your spicy desires.
Chef Benny's NiHao Sweet N' Spicy Chicken Breast (No Sugar) instructions
- Season both sides of chicken with salt, pepper and cinnamon Set chicken aside while you prepare the Chicken Glaze Chicken Glaze: 1. Combine the ingredients in a bowl. 2. Mix with a spoon to evenly distribute the spices 3. Set aside Grilling the chicken: 1. Put olive oil spray in cast-ion skillet – warm to very hot. 2. Cook the chicken for about 4 minutes. 3. Sprinkle on the Chicken Glaze spices. 4. Turn the chicken, and cook for 4 additional minutes. 5. Sprinkle the remaining chicken glaze on the other side of the chicken. 6. Cook for additional minute or so and use spoon to baste the chicken while its cooking in the pan..
- 1 serving: 4oz. Chicken: 128 Calories, 1.6 grams of fat.
Sweet 'n' Spicy Chicken Recipe photo by Taste of Home. In a large skillet, brown chicken in oil until no longer pink. Combine salsa and preserves; stir into skillet. The Spicy Chicken Breast recipe out of our category Chicken! Spicy Chicken Breast – Spicy meets sweet in a healthy salad.