Copycat KFC grilled chicken. The grilled chicken at KFC is probably cooked on ribbed metal plates in specially designed convection ovens to get those grill marks. If you don't have a grill pan or a grill plate, you can just sear the chicken in any large oven safe sauté pan for this KFC grilled chicken copycat recipe. My copycat recipe for KFC's Kentucky Grilled Chicken.
Naturally, KFC guards its recipe for the fiery grilled chicken jealousy. As a kid my aunt would walk me home from school and we would stop at the KFC. I just like to make things myself from scratch including this spicy, deep red-brown sauce. You can have Copycat KFC grilled chicken using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Copycat KFC grilled chicken
- Prepare 1 of fryer chicken cut into pieces/ or skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of liquid smoke(leave out if you grill w/ charcoal).
- It’s 1 tbsp of marjoram.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chicken soup base.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of crushed rosemary.
- You need 1 tbsp of dried basil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of AP flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of coconut oil/ or 1/4 cup olive oil.
Copycat KFC Chicken recipe – It's one of my favorite, moist, juicy, and delicious chicken recipes. Find this Pin and more on Blogger Recipes We Love by Easy Recipes, Crafts, and Printables Learn the SECRET that makes this Copycat KFC Chicken Recipe better than all of the others. Fried chicken is one of the tastiest foods ever.
Copycat KFC grilled chicken step by step
- Wash and clean chicken. Soak up to two hours in cold water, salt, and accent. Chicken should be completely covered..
- After two hours remove chicken and pat dry with paper towel. I used chicken breast due to a diet I am on. BUT WORKS BETTER WITH chicken bone in!.
- Mix olive oil, soy sauce and liquid smoke together and brush over chicken. Mix all dry spices together and sprinkle liberally over chicken..
- Next brush olive oil/soy sauce/liquid smoke over chicken. place on grill pan and bake in the oven @ 400°. Turning over every 5 minutes. Base with soy sauce mixture and continue adding seasonings until your liking..
- Or you can do the same on a charcoal grill! Enjoy!.
This keto KFC copycat fried chicken will have you licking your fingers every time you take a bite! Place chicken thighs in a mixing bowl and add heavy whipping cream; stir until all pieces are evenly coated with cream. We're giving away the secret recipe for Copycat KFC Chicken. Now you can make your own fast food style chicken at home. Thanks to a reporter from the Chicago Tribune we all know (or think we know) what spices KFC uses in their.