Grilled chicken and braised pork burrito. This recipe is my own take on one of my favorite menu items from the Taco Bell Menu. The Grilled Stuffed Chicken Burrito is absolutely delicious and my. Shredded chicken totally works if you lack the time.
Shred the chicken up, then reduce the braising liquid down. Toss the chicken to coat: Now you can do what you want with the chicken. These Grilled Pork Burritos only have a few ingredients but are not short on flavor. You can have Grilled chicken and braised pork burrito using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled chicken and braised pork burrito
- It’s 1 can of refried beans.
- Prepare 1 cup of rice.
- You need 2 of chicken breasts.
- It’s 2 of pork chops.
- You need 3 tbsp of mexican sour cream.
- You need 1 of tomato.
- It’s 1 of chopped onion.
- You need 2 dash of cilantro.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 1 dash of black pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of adobo.
- Prepare 1 cup of lettuce.
- You need 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese.
- It’s 2 of lemon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dark beer.
- It’s 1 tsp of curry powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 4 of burrito tortillas.
Chinese Braised Chicken And Vegetables Recipes. Toasty-brown burritos are filled with a spicy pork and bean mixture and melted Cheddar cheese. Divide the pork mixture evenly among the tortillas. Fold the sides of the tortilla over the filling and then fold up the ends to enclose the filling, moistening the edges with water.
Grilled chicken and braised pork burrito step by step
- Cook rice, refry the beans.
- Season the chicken and grill.
- Braise pork chop in marinade for about 30 mins.
- Make pico de gallo.
- Heat up torilla and add all of the included ingredients.
- Enjoy :).
Sprinkle chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Our Grilled Chicken Burritos is carefully crafted to make your next meal time extraordinary. Get the step by step instructions to make this delicious dish. Heat grill to medium high heat. Brush chicken breasts with olive oil; sprinkle seasoning over both sides of chicken breast.