Grilled Chicken Souvlaki.
You can have Grilled Chicken Souvlaki using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled Chicken Souvlaki
- Prepare 1/2 of Green Pepper.
- You need 1 of Tomato.
- Prepare 1 of Iceberg Lettuce.
- It’s 2 of Pita Bread.
- It’s 3 of Chicken Breasts.
- It’s 1 of Salt.
- It’s 1 of Pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Olive Oil.
- You need 1 oz of Tub of Greek Cucumber Dill.
Grilled Chicken Souvlaki step by step
- Clean chicken breasts..
- Grill chicken breasts in pan with olive oil and season with salt and pepper..
- Cut grilled chicken into cubes..
- Slice tomato and green pepper..
- Cut up lettuce..
- Put pita bread on grill or in panini maker to warm and crisp..
- Fill pita with grilled chicken, lettuce, tomato, green pepper, and top with dill sauce..