Grilled Fajitas. Grilled Steak Fajitas – get out the grill and make grilled steak fajitas with sizzling peppers and This is one of his favorite summer meals and he loves grilling up fajitas when we have company over for. Grilled Steak Fajitas are easy, perfect for a backyard fiesta! Great for a weeknight meal, or fun to My husband loves fajitas and he is a pro at making them on the grill.
This is a quick and easy way to. Have you ever made Grilled Chicken Fajitas? I mean, where you grill literally EVERY. You can cook Grilled Fajitas using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled Fajitas
- It’s 3 lb of steak or chicken breast.
- Prepare 3 of bell peppers (color doesn't matter).
- It’s 2 of red onion.
- You need 6 of fresh garlic clove finely minced.
- You need 1 jar of pace picante sauce.
- Prepare 3 oz of tequilla.
- Prepare 16 of burrito tortilla shells.
- It’s of shredded cheese.
- It’s of sour cream (optional).
- You need of rice (optional).
- Prepare of guacamole (optional).
- It’s 3 oz of lime juice.
While the fajitas are grilling, spray a vegetable grilling rack with the olive oil and add the sliced fajita. The Grilled Fajitas recipe out of our category None! A homemade fajita marinade makes deliciously tender chicken! Serve with grilled peppers and onions for a quick, healthy meal!
Grilled Fajitas step by step
- Take your choice of meat and place it in a large bowl or plastic bag along with the garlic, picante sauce, lime juice and tequila..
- Cut the bell pepper in half and clean out the hearts and place in the bowl with the meat..
- Slice the red onion into 1/4" slices and place in the bowl with the meat and peppers..
- Let the meat, peppers and onions marinade for 2 to 24 hours, flipping the bowl over periodically to make sure everything is covered..
- Once marinaded, remove the meat, peppers, and onions from the marinade, and place them on a grill. Cook the peppers & onions with indirect heat, while the meat cooks over the direct heat. I cook the steak until they are medium to medium well..
- Take the left over marinade, and place it in a sauce pan..
- Once the food is cooked, slice the meat, and peppers into 1/8" strips, and cut the onion slices to desired length. While you are slicing, turn a flame on the sauce pan of marinade. Bring to a boil for 3 minutes and then simmer until you are done slicing. I like this part because I sample as I go for quality control purposes of course..
- Dump the sliced food into a bowl, and combine with the heated marinade. Mix everything well..
- Spoon meat and veggies onto a tortilla shell and add cheese and the optional ingredients..
- Roll the tortilla and enjoy!.
The best chicken fajitas are grilled chicken fajitas! Not only is this fajita chicken grilled to juicy perfection, it is perfectly seasoned with a simple marinade made of lime juice, garlic, honey and spices. Marinated until tender and grilled until juicy, these easy and delicious Flank Steak Fajitas will make any meal a fiesta! Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Remove the chicken from the lime mixture and bring to room temperature.