Sautéed chicken breast with vegetables!!!. Chicken breasts are baked on a bed of fresh carrots, bell peppers, and celery in this light yet satisfying meal. I sautéed a medley of vegetables(including potatos) and an estimation of spices and seasonings with a can of chicken broth before putting it the oven with the chicken. Learn how to cook chicken breasts with this delicious, juicy, tender, and fool-proof baked chicken breast recipe!
Sprinkle chicken evenly on both sides with salt and pepper. Sauteed Chicken Breast And Vegetables Recipes. Roast Chicken Breasts With Vegetables And Potatoes Recipes. You can cook Sautéed chicken breast with vegetables!!! using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sautéed chicken breast with vegetables!!!
- Prepare 4-5 of chicken breast thinly sliced.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves sliced.
- You need of Half a red, green and yellow pepper or whatever pepper you have at home.
- It’s of 3 onions sliced.
- You need of 1 bay leave crushed.
- You need of 1 cup cooking or regular wine.
- You need of 1 teaspoon paprika.
- It’s of Pickled vegetables to decorate and fresh parsley!!.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
Preparation Pat chicken dry and season with salt and pepper. Season the meat with salt and pepper and place on the vegetables. Fold the foil firmly so that no liquid or vapor can escape. Place chicken between sheets of plastic wrap and pound with a meat mallet or heavy skillet until flattened to an even It would work with any other complimentary vegetable as well.
Sautéed chicken breast with vegetables!!! instructions
- Marinade the chicken with salt and pepper, paprika, bay leave and let it marinate for about an hour..
- Then heat up the olive oil and fry the chicken about 4 to 5 minutes on each side til they are done remove them when you are done..
- In the same pan sauté all other ingredients until they are sautéed through the add the cutlets back in and leave them there for about 5-10 minutes..
- Pour it all in a tray bowl and enjoy with some yummy bread!!!!.
All Reviews for Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce. BEST Parmesan Chicken Breast recipe ever! Chicken parts dipped in melted butter, dredged in bread When we were kids, my mother used to make this Parmesan chicken breast dish that was so good I was heavy-handed with the breading and ran out, so I just sautéed the extra chicken in the. Chicken Breast – I used boneless skinless chicken breast. Served with a side of steamed vegetables and sometimes mashed potatoes, it's an easy nutritious dinner.